Sunday 1 September 2013

Sorry I haven't blogged

Just realised I haven't blogged for over a week!   I have been busy having a good time.  We got back from Wales on Friday, I marshalled at the Witney motor club autocross Sunday, went to Hatton Locks bank holiday Monday and have been enjoying the sun all week.  Took a trip to the National Museum of Computing on Wednesday and now we are in Dorset for the weekend.  like I said, having a good time. 

 I didn't hear back from Prof Hassan about my blood pressure so I rang his secretary on Friday.  She said she hadn't realised I needed to hear back.  Not sure what to say about that, they asked me today increase my amlodopine dose and let them know what happened, I just expected some kind of response.  I have no idea if the blood pressure is ok or not.  But I don't really care that much, seems fairly insignificant in the overall scheme of things.   I will just carry on having a good time.  




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog updates, pleased to see that you are having a good time. Plenty to do tomorrow eh?

    ReplyDelete