Wednesday 31 July 2013

Been and gone and done it

Well, I did it.  I bought a sports car.  After much indecisiveness I decided I was clean of steroids, sound of mind and had found a good one.  The ebay seller had refused my offer when I went to look on Sunday, but he rang me Monday evening and said he had been thinking.  The rest is history.  

I now own a gorgeous 1978 MGBGT. Has it cheered me up?  You bet.  Will it continue to keep me happy?  As long as I can drive it, it will.   Been out this evening and dusk in a British legend is so enjoyable.  It has that sports car smell, it drives beautifully, it sounds fabulous, it makes me grin.

1 comment:

  1. So you never classed your Landy as "a sports car".......funny that..........you always drove it like one.

    Well done mate, enjoy.

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete