Wednesday 19 June 2013

What a day

When I told my Mum that the cancer was back and that there was nothing they could do to stop it taking my life, she said "have a bloody good time then".  Today we did.

Lauren and Ian bought us a day's Morgan hire as a joint birthday present.  I wanted to book it asap and certainly before chemo started again.  So today we did it.  They are fantastic cars. I have driven all sorts of things over the years but today was the best days driving I have ever had.  the sun shone, the scenery was fantastic and the car was awesome.  We picked the car up from the factory in Malvern Link, drove across to Hereford, up to Ludlow, stopped for coffee, on to Craven Arms the across to The Three Tuns Brewery in Bishops Castle for lunch.  We then went down to Clunand back across to Leomisnster on B roads.  Sharon had a drive, she even started to get confident.

Tonight we are staying at the 4* Abbey Hotel in Malvern.  We ate out at an Italian, have had a couple of beers and then back to the hotel for an early night.  It was an early start today and tomorrow will be busy too.

Breakfast about 9:00 and then back to Morgan for a factory tour.  What do you think the chances are of me managing to blag a drive of a 3 wheeler?  They do hire them and they do a track experience day, but I just want a go.

Lots more pictures and video here




No comments:

Post a Comment