Friday 8 March 2013

Hell its rough.

5:00 am start yesterday to get into hospital for 7:00 and a 5:45 visit this morning to take my blood pressure. Mr Mihi was the surgeon again and it was the same anaesthetist, gave them both this chance to get it right.

They have cut out a huge amount this time and stitched me up with a plastic gauze to help it heal. I am very sore and my stomach muscles don't work too well. Struggling to sit up and I haven't walked or stood up since before the op. Mr Mihi said I can probably go home today after the catheter and various other bits are removed. Been hooked up to oxygen and monitors all night so sleep hasn't been good.

But, hey I am alive and they say they have got rid of it all this time. Time will tell.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment