Sunday 6 January 2013

Quiet weekend

A late start to both days, slow to get going, but once going, kept going.  

Spent Saturday morning sorting out Lauren's Clio door mirror.  managed to get the old damaged glass to go back in and then buy a sticky new glass to go over the top, so that's sorted for a tenner!  Much better than the £120 Renault want to fit a new mirror.  Kept going all day, Sharon and I did the shopping and I popped over to see Mum.  All in all, fairly active and no tiredness.  Lauren and Ian came round for tea and we went all Mexican with Sharon's Special Enchilladas.  Had a bottle of cider with it and felt nice and mellow.

Sunday was a bit less productive, spent most of the day in front of a computer catching up on some school governor stuff and catching up on all the motoring forums I am a member of.  Peeled the veg for tea and have to admit, I could happily have a little nap now.  I am going to keep going though as I don't want to be awake at 5:00 in the morning.  Need a reasonably early start though as I am seeing the surgeon at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment