Friday 11 January 2013

Busy fewdays

Well I said I needed to do stuff this week and I have. Caught up with friends and been to London. Still got a weekend before cycle 9 of chemo, guests for dinner tonight and who knows what saturday and sunday.

The district nurse (The Lovely Leanne) was in this morning to change my PICC line dressing and flush the line. I got all excited and told her this might be the last time. Cycle 9 is planned to be the last cycle before the operation.

Went to see Dr Pratap this afternoon on the regular pre-chemo check. She disillusioned me and said the PICC line will stay in at least 4 weeks after chemo and may stay in until after the operation. It is really starting to itch and gets very sore round the edges
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment