Friday 9 November 2012

Been to see my consultant.

Had an appointment with Prof Hassan today. Went armed with a list of aches pains and numbness I have had. He gave me a good going over, tickling my feet and legs with a tissue to establish how serious the numbness was and pressing my back to see what pain there was. Outcome, a PET scan has been booked, Vinchristine has been stopped for next round and we will be reviewing what happens next on 30/11, before cycle 7. He says I have done unbelievably well to tolerate the amount of chemo I have had so far. He was worried about dose levels when it started as he is used to dosing 19 year old boys. He seems to have successfully poisoned me without finishing me off completely.

Went across to the rally school yesterday lunchtime to catch up with everyone. Nice to see them, but it wore me out and I fell asleep on the sofa in the evening.

In Dorset this weekend so updates will be at the mercy of connectivity.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment