Sunday 21 October 2012

Quiet day

Up early considering we didn't go to bed until nearly 1:00 am. Had to do the washing up after we got back from the gig. Walked Luckydog with Sharon.

Went across to Mum's and told her the chemo news, not sure she really took it on board. Did her shopping and then went back again to pick up some bits to survive on whilst I am in hospital.

Then I sat on the sofa and watched the final round of the BTCC. Great racing from Brands Hatch in the pouring rain.

Simon has just been round to catch up. He offered to pick me up from the hospital if it helps. He's a good mate.

Off to bed now. Haven't organised anything for tomorrow, I will do it all in the morning in a panic. Not looking forward to my mini break at Hotel Churchill.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment