Wednesday 5 September 2012

Out and about

Wasn't up very early today. Once I did get going I didn't do very much with the morning.

However, this afternoon I have been over to Village Farm and spent a couple of hours in the passenger seat of a tractor spreading hay. Then I did the maths required to set up the seed drill ready for the sewing of the rape. Two lots of division that required a calculator. Would have been easier if the manual wasn't in French, German and a language not totally unlike English. It bore a nagging resemblance to English but clearly wasn't English. We worked it out in the end and when I left Andy was trying to work out how the rest of the drill technology works.

I am determined to make the most of this good week, back in hospital Monday.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment