Saturday 1 September 2012

It's still doing as expected

Went to Cambridge today with the girls. Wore a white tee shirt under my black paisley shirt. Why this fashion information I hear you ask. Well I have just taken the tee shirt off and it's full of hair! I didn't have mine cut today as it hasn't grown at all since round 1 of chemo. So my chest hair must be falling out.

Bit sad about it, never had much, all the hairs had their own names and I have maps of when and where they grew. Now they are all just leaving me.

Look on the bright side, Prof Hassan said if he made my hair fall out and made me feel sick the chemo was doing its job. Does anyone have the technology to spin human hair into yarn and knit it or shall I just throw it all away?
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

  1. My Mum wants to know if you're pubic hair falls out as well? (Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete